REST EASY WITH PURIFY O3 SANITIZER AND DEODORIZER
The Purify O3 family of sanitizers use ozone (activated oxygen) technology to sanitize CPAP/BiPAP accessories and reusable medical devices, so you can rest easy knowing your supplies are germ and bacteria free! Ozone disinfection is one of the most effective methods to sanitize the areas of PAP equipment that cleansing wipes and UV light cannot reach.
effective disinfection with the push of a button
Purify O3 features a one-touch control to simplify the disinfection process. Simply push to start the cycle, Purify O3 automatically shuts off after disinfection is complete. Easy to read indicator lights make it effortless to understand if the unit is on, has a low battery or when charging is complete. The cordless design eliminates the hassle of overcrowded outlets - charge via USB port or any wall outlet as needed.
The standard set-up kit includes a dual purpose sanitizing/storage bag designed to be used for sanitizing PAP masks/tubing and to store the unit when not in use. No additional pre-wash solutions, filters, or replacement bags required!
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price $199.00
*Additional 90 minute rest period after the sanitizing cycle required to allow residual ozone to dissipate. One touch button turns on sanitize device, 35 minute cycle required plus resting period for full disinfection. Note: Purify O3 is not recommended to sanitize CPAP/BiPAP Machines. It is designed to disinfect PAP accessories only.
Ideal for Travel
Purify O3 is designed for use both home and during travel. At just over 4 inches long and less than half a pound, Purify O3 is compact and lightweight, ideal for use at home or away.
Easy to Use
Purify O3 activates with just a touch of a button and automatically shuts off when the disinfection cycle is complete. Purify O3is third-party verified by an independent testing laboratory to disinfect 99.99% of germs and bacteria when used as directed.
How to use
A comprehensive Purify O3 Instruction Manual is also available for download in PDF format for reference.
pap accessories and reusable medical device Disinfection
1. Disconnect mask and tubing from CPAP/BiPAP machine.
2. Use a cleansing wipe or damp clean cloth to lightly surface clean mask/nasal pillow of any residue.
3. Empty water from humidification chamber.
1. Connect the tubing to the Purify O3 unit and place sanitizer, mask, tubing and/or humidification chamber inside the supplied sanitizing/travel case. If sanitizing accessories together, a medium-sized storage container with lid (less than 12 qts) may be used.
2. Push On/Off button for 3-4 seconds to turn on Purify O3 sanitizer. The unit will beep once and the green light will illuminate to indicate the device is now active and in use. Ozone will begin streaming. Ensure the mask/tubing and Purify O3 are inside the sanitizing case or container.
3. Zip case fully closed (or secure container lid, if utilizing). The sanitizing cycle for Purify O3 is approximately 35 minutes in length. When complete, the unit will beep 5 times and power off. After the cleaning cycle is finished, allow the unit to remain in the closed case/container for an additional 90 minutes to allow the residual ozone to dissipate.
To stop the sanitation process mid-cycle, press and hold the On/Off button for 4-5 seconds. The unit will signal the cancellation with a long beep and power off. Re-seal container. Allow unit to sit in closed case/container for at least 90 minutes to allow ozone to dissipate.
*NOTE: Purify O3 is not intended for use as a disinfector for the CPAP/BiPAP machine or other devices.
Operate only in a well-ventilated area. Do not breathe or ingest the ozone.
Do not use your CPAP/BiPAP equipment for at least 90 minutes after sanitation is complete to allow remaining ozone to dissipate.
Ensure Purify O3 Elite and all equipment to be disinfected is placed in the closed sanitizing bag or sealed container during the sanitation cycle.